Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone 5 screen is blank showing the apple sign only what shoukd I do?

Iphone 5 screen is blank what do I need to do?

iPhone 5s, iOS 8

Posted on Jun 26, 2015 10:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2015 11:16 PM

1. Attempt to restart it: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support
  2. If the issue persists, press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time for at least 10 seconds until you see the Apple logo.
  3. If the issue persists, attempt to restore the phone: Use iTunes to restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support
  4. If you can't restore the phone, put it into recovery mode and try again: If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Hope that helps,

Madison

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 26, 2015 11:16 PM in response to Omoleigho yahoo.com

1. Attempt to restart it: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support
  2. If the issue persists, press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time for at least 10 seconds until you see the Apple logo.
  3. If the issue persists, attempt to restore the phone: Use iTunes to restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support
  4. If you can't restore the phone, put it into recovery mode and try again: If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Hope that helps,

Madison

my iphone 5 screen is blank showing the apple sign only what shoukd I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.