Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Podcast app wiped my podcasts and wont download new ones

This is one of the strangest issues Ive faced in an app and lets just say ive worked at a fruit store in my day. So on the night of me writing this, around 8 Im listening to my podcast app in the car on the way to see a movie, and when i get out of the car my app looks the way it should, all the podcasts in their place, I go into the movie theater and turn my phone all the way off as a polite movie goer should. Im mentioning all this because im not sure what is relevant to figuing this out. anyways, I get out of the movie and turn my phone on, when i get back in my car the podcast app has none of my podcasts on the "most recent" station, which is what i normally play them off of. I refresh several times without any success, so i give up. And since this is getting long ill just bullet point what happens next.

• I Check my ipad, same thing
  • i check my computers, guess what, same thing
  • after reading the forums i reset both devices, still no dice
  • Then i restore my ipad, from icloud back up of 9:00PM two days ago

Now heres where things got interesting. At first my podcast app looked perfect, but then after it automatically began looking for new episodes it goes back to nothing. I play with my all of my podcast settings for a while and i get a few new ones to download, but i can never get it back to the way it was, most never download anything. So here I am out of all my bag of usual tricks. So what the **** happened and how can i fix it? I REALLY need my podcasts, they are the only thing i listen to on my long commutes!

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 27, 2015 1:04 AM

There are no replies.

Podcast app wiped my podcasts and wont download new ones

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.