Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes match divided my albums

Hi there, Itunes match divided my sorted albums in iTunes Match in different albums and wrong covers, has anybody a solution for that?

I reseted my iphone, i turned Itunes Match on and off, but nothing helps :-(

here are some examples:

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

Posted on Jun 27, 2015 6:09 AM

13 replies

Jun 27, 2015 12:31 PM in response to flashempire

I have this problem too. Thinking at first perhaps my iPhone's index got corrupted, I re-imaged by phone. After that, things were still wrong, but in a different way. It seems the tracks are randomly being misattributed when the device queries Apple. Even sorting by artist will show duplicate entries by the same artist.

I hope this is fixed soon. It's a long line of sporadic failures over the few years I've used this service that's broken my ability to actually use it.

Jun 28, 2015 6:14 PM in response to flashempire

following this thread for future updates. the same issues happened to me in just the past few days. albums were split--even if it was just one artist. additionally, some tracks have the wrong artist(s) attributed to them. flashempire, do you have a link to anything saying that apple has acknowledged the problem and will be fixing it in 8.4?

Jun 30, 2015 12:07 PM in response to flashempire

After updating to 8.4, this problem has not been fixed but in fact is now completely broken. The corrupted index carried through the update, and trying to turn off and then re-enable what is now called 'iCloud Music Library' results in a circular error advising me to try to turn on the iCloud Music Library that can't be turned on. (literally).

itunes match divided my albums

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.