Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm planning to travel to Italy and the UK and need internet access on my iPad mini. How may I go about it?

I'm planning to travel to Italy and the UK for a few weeks and need internet access where I am on my iPad mini. How may I go about it?

iPad Mini

Posted on Jun 27, 2015 9:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2015 9:10 AM

• If you purchased the model of iPad mini which has 3G capabilities then you can contact your mobile phone provider to see about international data packages (often expensive but call them to find out pricing).
  • If you have the Wifi-only model of iPad mini then you can use whatever WiFi you find at your destination, or purchase a WiFi hotspot from your mobile phone provider to take with you (similar in pricing to the above).

Cheers,

Madison

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 27, 2015 9:10 AM in response to hope4all89

• If you purchased the model of iPad mini which has 3G capabilities then you can contact your mobile phone provider to see about international data packages (often expensive but call them to find out pricing).
  • If you have the Wifi-only model of iPad mini then you can use whatever WiFi you find at your destination, or purchase a WiFi hotspot from your mobile phone provider to take with you (similar in pricing to the above).

Cheers,

Madison

I'm planning to travel to Italy and the UK and need internet access on my iPad mini. How may I go about it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.