Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot hide iPhone/iPad apps in iTunes

I followed every step of the directions on this Apple support FAQ, and the "X" icon does not appear on any of my applications I am trying to hide.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201322

Dell Inspiron 5537-OTHER, Windows 8

Posted on Jun 27, 2015 11:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2015 8:41 PM

Hey! So I figured it out! There's a bug in the system that's making the 'X's' invisible. When you put your curser over the app it will look like a black triangle pointer. But go to the top left hand side of the app and your black triangle will turn into a hand that's white with a pointing finger. When that happens, click. The app should disappear. That means it's hidden! Hopefully they fix it soon so everyone can see the exes and this isn't so aggravating. Hope I helped.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 20, 2015 8:41 PM in response to tjinperspective

Hey! So I figured it out! There's a bug in the system that's making the 'X's' invisible. When you put your curser over the app it will look like a black triangle pointer. But go to the top left hand side of the app and your black triangle will turn into a hand that's white with a pointing finger. When that happens, click. The app should disappear. That means it's hidden! Hopefully they fix it soon so everyone can see the exes and this isn't so aggravating. Hope I helped.

Cannot hide iPhone/iPad apps in iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.