Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5s will not ring when receive call or alert me when receive a text message, voicemail, e-mail etc...etc. despite resetting and re-syncing twice. Any suggestions please?

Have iPhone 5s 64GB -- updated. Phone will not ring when receiving call or alert me when receiving text messages, voicemails, e-mails, etc...etc. I have reset the phone twice and followed by re-syncing twice. Still nothing. I have powered off, powered back on numerous times and nothing. I have changed ringtones constantly and nothing. Every so often if the phone is unlocked it will notify me, but that's few and far between. This has been happening for quite a while. If anybody has ANY suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm being accused of ignoring calls and/or texts and it's definitely causing problems. Thank you in advance for your help.

Posted on Jun 27, 2015 3:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2015 12:18 PM

Greetings tedh422,

Thanks for the question. If I understand correctly, you are not receiving sounds or being alerted to incoming calls or messages. I would recommend that you read this article, it may be able to help the issue.

Use Do Not Disturb on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open Control Center. Tap the crescent moon.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care,

Mario

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 29, 2015 12:18 PM in response to tedh422

Greetings tedh422,

Thanks for the question. If I understand correctly, you are not receiving sounds or being alerted to incoming calls or messages. I would recommend that you read this article, it may be able to help the issue.

Use Do Not Disturb on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open Control Center. Tap the crescent moon.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care,

Mario

iPhone 5s will not ring when receive call or alert me when receive a text message, voicemail, e-mail etc...etc. despite resetting and re-syncing twice. Any suggestions please?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.