Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 4 not syncing from itunes

I keep getting memory error that I have too little memory when trying to sync music on the iphone from itunes

the memory bar will also sometimes go down IF i select more songs rather than showing more going onto the phone

after reinstalling the whole thing to factory reset and then reinstalling from back up the memory errors are still occuring BUT i am now attempting to reinstall from the wifi..

THIS is plain idiocy and i have to ask myself WHY did i get an Iphone when IT costs more with less memory over the android equivalent since it seems that this is almost a year old issue that they haven't fixed

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Jun 27, 2015 11:46 PM

4 replies

Jun 30, 2015 1:22 PM in response to tiredofscams

went through the process yet again to re install and it did it stalls again part way through putting songs on the phone and says "1 item could not be synced " also all my phone numbers are now missing from the phone .. of the 291 songs THAT should fit easily only 71 actually installed

the only reason I bought an iphone was because it was easier for the syncing of songs BUT now it seems it is absolutely screwy making me wish I had bough a cheap android

iphone 4 not syncing from itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.