Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I recorded an acoustic guitar using a Jam but it sounds phase shifted. How do I make the guitar sound natural?

I'm trying to use Garageband 10.0.3. I recorded an acoustic guitar using a Jam but it sounds phase shifted. How do I make the guitar sound natural?

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Jun 28, 2015 5:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2015 6:27 AM

Have you checked if any plug-ins are added in the Smart Controls for your track?

Which patch have you used to record your acoustic guitar? A basic audio track will work best.

3 replies

Jun 28, 2015 10:13 AM in response to Pcoleus

. Would it be the Apogee Jam I used from some reason? I'm new to this so I may be doing or not doing something very basic.

How are you using the Jam with your acoustic guitar? Does the guitar have pickups? I thought you recorded it with a microphone.

I'm using the Apogee Jam with my Fender Strat and I do not have any problems, but then I am recording to a guitar track and not a basic audio track.

I recorded an acoustic guitar using a Jam but it sounds phase shifted. How do I make the guitar sound natural?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.