Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 6 plus charging but not turning on??

Hi

My Iphone 6 plus which Ive had for a few months died so I hooked it up to the charger. It gave me the battery signal which means it's charging but it hasnt turned on. It's been like this for over an hour so I'm not sure whats happening. Does anyone know what to do?

Ive charged it elsewhere but still not turning on. When I press the power button, the battery signal comes on.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 28, 2015 3:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2015 2:29 PM

Hey there bakal1234,

It sounds like your phone wil show you the battery symbol but does not turn on at all. I would make sure you have performed all the troubleshooting in the following article about such an issue. It even has a link in there to contact Apple for service if needed:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond or doesn't turn on

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care,

Sterling

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 29, 2015 2:29 PM in response to bakal1234

Hey there bakal1234,

It sounds like your phone wil show you the battery symbol but does not turn on at all. I would make sure you have performed all the troubleshooting in the following article about such an issue. It even has a link in there to contact Apple for service if needed:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond or doesn't turn on

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care,

Sterling

Iphone 6 plus charging but not turning on??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.