Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Internet not starting

I have a MacBook Pro (Dec 2014). I am facing a couple of problems with the machine. Its just 6 months old and many issues popping up. How many of you'll are facing this issue?

1. Past 10 days internet refuses to start for 10 - 15 mins. It only happens on this particular machine. I have 6 Macs and 2 Apple Mobile Devices and all of them immediately are only once Airport is connected. I spoke to the Customer Support and they helped me out to solve the issue with some troubleshooting techniques. It worked fine for 4 - 5 days and its back to the same problem again. Its quite annoying if you sleep the laptop for 2 mins to answer the door or grab and bite and get back to work and have to wait for 10 - 15 mins to get online.

2. Text Looks pixelated. Its supposed to be a Retina display. I thought it was only with certain softwares but even Apple software is looking pixelated. Here are two screenshots of what it looks like.

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

3. USB keeps disconnecting. Everytime I connect my iPhone to the USB ports to charge. It keeps connecting - disconnecting and reconnecting. Not steady.

4. The charger point heats up a lot. It heats up to such an extent that one cannot touch it. Need to flick it off to disconnect.

5. Passwords don't get saved on iCloud and so are the addresses.

6. SMS don't come on iMessage. They used to come up on iMessage. All of a sudden they stopped coming in my iMessage.

Its sad to to see so many issues coming up with a new machine.

Please revert.

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3), null

Posted on Jun 28, 2015 5:11 AM

There are no replies.

Internet not starting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.