Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Final Cut Express 4.0.1 I have 2 Audio Problems. 1.) I brought a piece of music onto the timeline, then realized one side of this track laid on top of one side of a voice track. I was unable to undo this action. I then deleted the music track an

Final Cut Express 4.0.1

I have 2 problems:

1.) I brought a piece of music onto the timeline,then realized one side of the track lay on top of one side of a voice track. I was unable to undo this action. I then deleted the music track and discovered one side of the voice track was now shorter than the other. Again, undo was not available. I need to fix the voice track so that both sides are there.

2.) I brought a piece of music onto the timeline (unrelated to the above), and only one side of the track went onto the timeline. It is mono, not stereo.

Please help. Thanks!

iMac, OSX 10.10.3

Posted on Jun 28, 2015 1:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2015 9:45 AM

I figured out the answer to the 2nd part. Still need help on the first. On a deadline. H E L P P L E A S E!--kayt1954

1 reply

Final Cut Express 4.0.1 I have 2 Audio Problems. 1.) I brought a piece of music onto the timeline, then realized one side of this track laid on top of one side of a voice track. I was unable to undo this action. I then deleted the music track an

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.