Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Content restricted on apple discussion, am i hacked?

User uploaded file

I started a threat because I think my mac is hacked and when I went back to it, this is what I see, what does this mean? I am the admin of the mac so I don't know why it's popping up ?

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Jun 28, 2015 12:02 PM

16 replies

Jun 28, 2015 12:22 PM in response to Csound1

I opened a link disguised as picasa web albums and entered my email details which took me to a 'download picasa' page. It was a fake page something ending with atmywebpages.com and was sent by a hacker (i thought it was my friend at the time).

Although I didn't download anything and that email account was an old one that I don't use much, I am just worried if the hacker could have somehow hacked my mac! (i have changed the email accounts signed into my computer-the ones i use)

Jun 28, 2015 12:33 PM in response to Csound1

oh the mac is behaving normally so far, I just think of the worse case scenario to be on the safe side because of the interaction with a hacker.. I have a lottttt of pictures, documents and videos on the computer and I want to know they're safe and private on the mac !a

sorry the delay, the discussion makes me wait before I can reply again!

Content restricted on apple discussion, am i hacked?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.