Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I import videos from my iPad into iMovie 10

I know you can transfer videos using iTunes, but is it possible to directly import a video from an iPad II into iMovie 10?

iPad 2, iOS 5.1

Posted on Jun 28, 2015 1:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2015 1:17 PM

This support article is dated 2013 but worth a try > iMovie (2013): Import from iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch

2 replies

Jun 28, 2015 1:39 PM in response to Carolyn Samit

Thank you Carolyn. I had already tried this technique, but the video on my iPad was not found using Import in iMovie for some reason. I wonder if saving the video from an email had anything to do with the difficulty, even though the video was captured with an iPhone. I tried changing the type to All, but the pictures showed with no video. Thought there might be another idea to try. Personally, I haven't found the new version of iMovie to be thrilling, to say the least....

Can I import videos from my iPad into iMovie 10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.