Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

7th nano and audiobooks

Hello everyone.

I have a course of language lessons in mp3 format. Can you explain me how to transfer it as audiobooks to my 7th nano ? I am already tired of having it mixed with my music... I really hope i can get any advices to solve the problem.

Thanks for helping me.

iPod nano, Windows 7

Posted on Jun 28, 2015 1:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2015 3:13 PM

In iTunes, make sure that the media kind (Get Info > Options tab) is set to Audiobook. Then sync to your iPod - they will be displayed when you touch the Audiobooks icon, and not when you select Music.

3 replies

Jun 29, 2015 3:22 AM in response to hhgttg27

Wow thanks. That was easy but only when you know how to do it 🙂 I would never think about that way. Big thanks. I have another problem.... Every lesson is a folder with several files in mp3 and that is the way it is transfered. Is there a possibility to create one main folder to gather all folders in one main folder for example with a name of the language ? I hope you know what i mean 🙂

Jun 29, 2015 1:24 PM in response to KaSyX

You can group the parts of an audiobook just as you do with albums. Having set the media type to Audiobook, the fields in the Get Info editors are slightly different, but you can collect a number of separate files (which will be referred to as "Chapters") into one unit by setting the "Audiobook" field to a common value. See Turingtest2's tutorial on Audiobooks on iPods for more info.

7th nano and audiobooks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.