Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac pro shown directoryService error log which cannot be found what's that mean/

My Mac pro run OS X 10.8.5 and years ago I found every screen there are three question mark on the end. When I click them showing DirectoryService error log but if I click them again, it says the item cannot be found. I survey in the net and it seems related to console. I tried several times according to the instruction but failed to follow it through. I hope you can help me, probably it is the other system messed up. If I only on line it look not big problem but if I want to do photo or other things may be will problems. My mac is 2.53 GHz intel core 2 Duo, 4GB 1067 MHz DDR3. I don't know if I give you enough information. Thank you very much just tell me what I need to do.

ishcou8391

Posted on Jun 28, 2015 4:16 PM

There are no replies.

Mac pro shown directoryService error log which cannot be found what's that mean/

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.