Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm still trying to re-download an album I purchased from iTunes , and I can't even get on iCloud with the info Limnos gave me.

When transferring an album (purchased from iTunes) from my old computer to my new iMac27 some songs were not transferred. Computer says "Original file could not be found."

Limnos gave me info to download past purchases from iTunes in the Cloud.. I don't even know how to access the Cloud. There must be an easier way.

iMac (27-inch, Late 2013), Other OS, Mac purchased 1/19/2015

Posted on Jun 28, 2015 4:29 PM

21 replies

Jun 30, 2015 12:17 PM in response to annfromel cajon

Just to check, try going into your Account Info page in iTunes and finding the place where you manage hidden purchases. I had an entire album just disappear the other day. It showed up as "purchased" if I went right to the album in the iTunes store, but it was nowhere on my computer or in the cloud (I have iTunes Match). When I went to "Purchased" on the iTunes Store front page, it showed up but was the only one with no cloud icon to redownload it.

Turns out it was somehow hidden. It was listed in the hidden stuff in my Account Info page. I "unhid" it and all was well.

Jun 30, 2015 5:03 PM in response to annfromel cajon

annfromel cajon wrote:

... Computer says "Original file could not be found.

Do you still have the broken entries in the library for these tracks? If so delete them (don't hide if prompted), close iTunes, and reopen. You should now see the tracks in past purchases, or with cloud links in the main library since you have enabled that Show iTunes in the Cloud purchases checkbox.

I mistakenly assumed at the opening of this thread that you had already deleted the non-working tracks.

tt2

I'm still trying to re-download an album I purchased from iTunes , and I can't even get on iCloud with the info Limnos gave me.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.