Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I find my old Apple ID from a previous post?

There is a post under the support communities which I posted a long time ago (2006) which I would like to delete. However, I'm not sure what email address I had associated with the account. I've tried two of my previous ones, but neither of them were associated with it.

Is there someone who would be able to tell me what the ID is or the email address so I can recover it with the security questions?

Thank you.

Posted on Jun 28, 2015 5:55 PM

15 replies

Jun 28, 2015 6:10 PM in response to Community User

I will ask one of the hosts to make contact with you directly. Perhaps they can help.

I doubt anyone has much interest in reviewing 9 year old posts, but I'll assume there is something personal that you'd rather didn't remain there. However it will long since have been cached by search engines, web archive, etc. Stable door and all that.

tt2

Jul 17, 2015 4:48 PM in response to turingtest2

thanks! i appreciate it. i would just need either the apple id or email address and i can answer the security questions i had made. someone at apple has to be able to see the associated info.

Jun 28, 2015 6:33 PM in response to Community User

aesamattki wrote:

There is a post under the support communities which I posted a long time ago (2006) which I would like to delete. However, I'm not sure what email address I had associated with the account. I've tried two of my previous ones, but neither of them were associated with it.

Is there someone who would be able to tell me what the ID is or the email address so I can recover it with the security questions?

Thank you.

Is there a reason why you would like to delete this post after nine years? I could ask a host to remove it if you can remember anything like the name.

Jul 17, 2015 4:48 PM in response to Ethan7988

Thanks, that would be great. I just used my real name for the display name on it, and it is one of the first things that comes up in Google search results when I search for my name. There isn't anything bad or wrong with the posts at all, but I would just prefer it not be there at all anymore, or at least not one of the first things that shows up.

Jul 17, 2015 4:48 PM in response to petermac87

I remember what it was about and have the link to it. It isn't important at all. Just trying to retrieve a bit of anonymity online.

How do I find my old Apple ID from a previous post?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.