Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Message just appeared - Could Not Activate Iphone, my iphone was activated a year ago!

Anyone had a similar issue? Picked up my iphone to use and there's a message on the front screen waiting for me about needing to activate my iphone. I also cannot get away from this screen to my main screen and have restarted a number of times. Now the message 'Could Not Activate Iphone' Try Using wifi and another button Try again over Cellular.. ***. My iphone was activated over a year ago. Ps clicking on the Try Again over Cellular button doesn't work for some reason even though it shows my carrier and coverage.

Anyone had this happen to them?

Regards

iPhone 5s

Posted on Jun 28, 2015 6:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 12:56 PM

Hi bassmaninaus,

From your post I understand your iPhone has an error message stating it was unable to be activated. To help resolve this issue I'd like you to please follow the steps in the link below.

Get help activating your iPhone - Apple Support

Have a good one,

Alex H.

1 reply

Message just appeared - Could Not Activate Iphone, my iphone was activated a year ago!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.