Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't I get voicemail notification on my iPhone 6plus 8.3

Why can't I get voicemail notification on my iPhone 6plus 8.3.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3, null

Posted on Jun 28, 2015 10:37 PM

1 reply

Jun 30, 2015 2:46 PM in response to erwinfromhayward

Hello erwinfromhayward,

I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with your iPhone. I also apologize, I'm a bit unclear on the exact nature of the issue you are describing. If you are having issues with Notifications, you may want to double-check that Phone notifications are enabled, as outlined in the following article:

Turn off and change Notifications settings

If you have an app that could potentially send frequent notifications (like Mail with high-traffic email accounts or Twitter apps), your iOS device could wake frequently to display the notification, and affect battery life. You can disable Show on Lock screen for a particular app in Settings > Notifications, then choose the app and drag to the Do Not Include section.

You can also customize what you see in your Today view. Go to Settings > Notifications, and select which apps you would like to include. You can sort your notifications manually or by time. To sort manually, tap Edit in the upper right corner, select the apps you want, and drag them using the User uploaded file icon. You can drag the apps to the Include or Do Not Include list, and put the apps in your desired order.

Not getting notifications for a specific app

Push notifications require an active Wi-Fi or cellular connection. If you’re not getting notifications for a specific app, try these steps:

1. Go to Settings > Notifications to verify that the app supports notifications. If notifications do not appear in the Notification Center, make sure that the Notification Center setting for the app is enabled.
  2. Make sure you’re signed in to your Apple ID.
  3. If you’ve recently installed an app or restored a backup, open the app to start getting notifications.

About Notifications on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Sincerely,

- Brenden

Why can't I get voicemail notification on my iPhone 6plus 8.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.