Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Correct category, keywords and metadata, almost a mysterious working?

I know, it is almost impossible for a single author to be selected for the iBooks Store Featured sections, but perhaps have you some advice to have my ibook made with IBA showed on the correct Category Homepage of the store?

For example, I still don’t understand why the section “books for activities for children” (in italian store but also in other language) doesn’t have any activity books but just flat, scannered common reading books, but the books I made, or even my other colleagues' ones, completly interactive with IBA, is not showed so easily on the store . In this way interesting interactive high quality ibooks made complete with the IBA for the Applestore became a flop because the key words don’t works. I know, it is complicate to answer (big publisher are most economic important than the quality of their books), but I thank you for any reply, advice or just share this question.

iBook

Posted on Jun 28, 2015 11:20 PM

There are no replies.

Correct category, keywords and metadata, almost a mysterious working?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.