Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can we subscribe Apple Music without Credit Card?

So I'm here to ask a question. As we all know, Apple Music will debut tomorrow at 08:00 AM and I'm going to try maybe subscribe it in the future.

Can we subscribe Apple Music without credit card? I mean, I'm student 20 years old and still have no right to apply credit card since I haven't work and my parents don't have one for some reason. I used to buy apps or songs on iTunes Store with iTunes Gift Card, so can I do the same way to enjoy Apple Music?

MacBook Air, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Jun 29, 2015 4:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2015 5:42 AM

Hi

I think you will just need to buy itunes cards so that itunes

Can take your subscription each month .

But i would not worry about this they will be millions of young people just like you.

Apple will make sure you can use new music streaming service.

Cheers

Brian

14 replies

Jun 30, 2015 12:03 PM in response to Briansyddall

HI,

After downloading Apple Music I do not think you can access even the trial without a card, I may well be wrong and I do hope this is not the issue as this would be rather disappointin. If you can find a solution that would be great as like I say I can not seem to get the trial without it asking for card detail.

Thanks

Jul 8, 2015 4:42 AM in response to IdrisSeabright

I have a Question,

I do have a credit card, but i simply dont want to give it to them. Its a free trial, i want to try it, and then decide if i give them my credit card or not.

If you get a free cologne/parfume tester they dont want you to give them your credit card first. Its just stupid, and wouldn´t expect it from

a company like apple. Samsung maybee but not apple.

L.

Jul 8, 2015 4:59 AM in response to IWCist

IWCist wrote:

If you get a free cologne/parfume tester they dont want you to give them your credit card first. Its just stupid, and wouldn´t expect it from

a company like apple. Samsung maybee but not apple.

Don't be ridiculous. This isn't a cologne sample - that doesn't even remotely work as an analogy. If you wish to subscribe to any subscription service with Apple, you need a valid payment method, even if the first 90 days are free. It isn't "stupid" and is pretty much common practice for any company. The subscription is opt out at the the end of the trial period (i.e. you are actually subscribing), so yes, a payment method is needed.

Regardless, that is Apple's policy. If you want to test drive the service you need a payment method. No amount of complaining here is going to change that.

Can we subscribe Apple Music without Credit Card?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.