Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't remember my security question answers and there is no reset option, how can i reset them?

I can't remember my security question answers and there is no reset option, how can i reset them?

I've tried to use the manage my ID section and tried that way but it doesn't give me an option to reset the questions and answers.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

iPod touch, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Jun 29, 2015 6:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2015 6:42 AM

If reset link will only show if you had put a rescue email address on your account (an alternate email address is different), you will have to contact Support in your country to get the questions reset : Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security

If your country isn't on that page then try this form to contact Support : https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

When they've been reset you can then add a rescue email address for potential future use : Manage your Apple ID primary, rescue, alternate, and notification email addresses

Or if it's available in your country you could change to 2-step verification : Frequently asked questions about two-step verification for Apple ID

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 29, 2015 6:42 AM in response to Charley-Lou515

If reset link will only show if you had put a rescue email address on your account (an alternate email address is different), you will have to contact Support in your country to get the questions reset : Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security

If your country isn't on that page then try this form to contact Support : https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

When they've been reset you can then add a rescue email address for potential future use : Manage your Apple ID primary, rescue, alternate, and notification email addresses

Or if it's available in your country you could change to 2-step verification : Frequently asked questions about two-step verification for Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.