Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ต้องการความช่วยเหลือเรื่องการสร้างแผนผังองค์พร้อมรูปพนักงาน

สวัสดีครับ ตอนนี้ผมอยู่ที่หน้าจอของmac mini แล้วต้องการสร้างแผนผังองค์กรพร้อมกับไฟล์รูปภาพ แต่ผมไม่ทราบวิธีทำในเครื่อง mac โปรดช่วยเหลือหรือแนะนำผมได้ไหมครับ

วันนี้ก็ไปที่ istudio พนักงานให้ความช่วยเหลือไดีมาก พร้อมแนะนำโปรแกรมที่มีอยู่ในเครื่อง mac mini แต่ผมกลับลืมชื่อโปรแกรมที่พนักงานท่านนั้นบอก กลับมาเปิดก็หาไม่เจอ ใครทราบช่วยแนะนำด้วยครับ

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3, 128gb model ; f2lnwayzg5r0

Posted on Jun 29, 2015 5:57 AM

1 reply

Jun 29, 2015 6:06 AM in response to vampattaya

vampattaya wrote:

สวัสดีครับ ตอนนี้ผมอยู่ที่หน้าจอของmac mini แล้วต้องการสร้างแผนผังองค์กรพร้อมกับไฟล์รูปภาพ แต่ผมไม่ทราบวิธีทำในเครื่อง mac โปรดช่วยเหลือหรือแนะนำผมได้ไหมครับ

วันนี้ก็ไปที่ istudio พนักงานให้ความช่วยเหลือไดีมาก พร้อมแนะนำโปรแกรมที่มีอยู่ในเครื่อง mac mini แต่ผมกลับลืมชื่อโปรแกรมที่พนักงานท่านนั้นบอก กลับมาเปิดก็หาไม่เจอ ใครทราบช่วยแนะนำด้วยครับ

Translate:

Need help creating a plan with the employee

Hello. Now I was at a mac mini's screen and want to create an organization chart with image files. But I do not know how to do on a mac please help me or advise me.

Today, it is the very Adi istudio support staff. With programs that are available in the mac mini, but I forgot the name of the program, the employee told him. Did not seek re-opened. I know my Recommend

If you have a simple organization I would think that you have several options using Apple program(s) such as Pages or even Keynote.

If you have complex organization charting needs with lots of different layers or reporting I would consider something else such as OmniGraffle.

https://www.omnigroup.com/omnigraffle

Disclaimer: Yes, I own this particular product. No, I have no commercial interest in it....

ต้องการความช่วยเหลือเรื่องการสร้างแผนผังองค์พร้อมรูปพนักงาน

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.