Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Input Sprocket 1.1 (Optional 1.2 or 1.3)

Hi,

I was given all rights to obtain the source code of a really famous game soccer title from the 90s.

The game was the first which used the game sprockets.

At present I got the source code, and it is compiling. Although I miss the Inputsprocket version 1.1 Dev kit (SDK kit). As the version 1.0, which I got, do not work in os9.... Do anyone here still got this and are able to share them with me? I adduce also 1.2 or 1.3 could be ok, but version 1.4 I tried and it does not work...

Thanks,

Best regards Thomas

Posted on Jun 29, 2015 6:21 AM

14 replies

Jun 29, 2015 12:33 PM in response to BDAqua

Hi,

I got this version (which is 1.4, and does not work with the game)... The programmer had 1.0, and these I got stored, but neither works...

http://staticky.com/dl/ftp.apple.com/developer/Development_Kits/GameSprocket_SDK s/

The SDK kit include the inputsprocket.h and the inputsprocketlib amongst other files.

The sprockets found in the system folder are not the same. I need the SDK (Development kit)

Jun 30, 2015 2:42 AM in response to BDAqua

Hi,

I got the file, but I cannot find any development kit for the sprockets. Please remember that the sprockets are for Mac OS classic only.

I got the version 1.4 and this was released in 1998... Version 1.1 to 1.3 was probably released around 1996 to 1998.

So your file does not give me anything sadly... I even tried to make a search through the hard driver, but found nothing...

Input Sprocket 1.1 (Optional 1.2 or 1.3)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.