Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

macbook user has problem with MS office, SQL Server,

I would like to buy a Mac book, but i am a bit worry about getting problem when i want to work with MS office Apps like MS Access or Sql server.

actually 90% of my job is creating Apps with MS Access, Sql Server, ASP.NET, please inform me do i have any problem with mac book in these cases and how i can solve them?

Best Regards.

MacBook

Posted on Jun 29, 2015 8:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2015 8:37 AM

If that's truly 90% of your job, then perhaps a Mac is not for you. Unless you intend to use Boot Camp to install and run Windows the majority of the time. There is no version of MS Access for the Mac at all. The only way to run Access on a Mac is to use Boot Camp or virtualization software to install and run Windows.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 29, 2015 8:37 AM in response to masoud_sedighy

If that's truly 90% of your job, then perhaps a Mac is not for you. Unless you intend to use Boot Camp to install and run Windows the majority of the time. There is no version of MS Access for the Mac at all. The only way to run Access on a Mac is to use Boot Camp or virtualization software to install and run Windows.

macbook user has problem with MS office, SQL Server,

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.