Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I move from chapter to chapter in the Bible?

ipad mini 2, 16 GB

iPad 2, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 29, 2015 10:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2015 2:20 PM

We are not mind readers but merely fellow users such as yourself. You'll have to supply more info. The iPad does not come with a Bible installed on it so you are using an app. Which Bible app? Have you read through the app's documentation and/or description in the App Store? They will usually have a support link in the app's description area within the App Store along with a link to the app developer's website.

11 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 29, 2015 2:20 PM in response to Eam11

We are not mind readers but merely fellow users such as yourself. You'll have to supply more info. The iPad does not come with a Bible installed on it so you are using an app. Which Bible app? Have you read through the app's documentation and/or description in the App Store? They will usually have a support link in the app's description area within the App Store along with a link to the app developer's website.

Jun 29, 2015 10:00 PM in response to SergZak

Thanks but it's really just a shot in the dark guess. Even my use of the iPad "Bible" was strickly coincidendal.

Whether it's right or wrong you're just the guy I was looking for, I always like passing on info. Have you ever heard of "screen curtain" so you can use Voiceover with the screen off ? If your interested follow the link below. I don't know if it will solve the problem the OP is having but it's a neat trick.

I've tried to manually lock the device while airplay mirroring -- Interrupted airplay Tried using automatic lock by _ minutes -- It won't execute while airplay mirroring Is there any way to set iDevices to go in black screen while airplay mirror

Jun 30, 2015 2:31 PM in response to Eam11

Eam11 wrote:

When I told my wife, she already knew how to do that. Guess I had better check with her from now on.

FYI: This is a universal truth that applies to every facet of life. They were supposed to include this information in the husband orientation packet you should have received when you got married.

"If a man speaks in the forest, and there is no woman there to hear him, is he still wrong?"

How do I move from chapter to chapter in the Bible?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.