Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need my iPhone's IMEI number in order to file an insurance claim. I don't have my phone nor do I have my MacBook with my iTunes on it. Is there any way to get the full IMEI number from icloud.com after signing in with my apple ID?

I need my iPhone's IMEI number in order to file an insurance claim. I don't have my phone nor do I have my MacBook with my iTunes on it. Is there any way to get the full IMEI number from icloud.com after signing in with my apple ID?

Posted on Jun 29, 2015 10:19 AM

1 reply

Jul 1, 2015 10:51 AM in response to domdiantonio8

Hello there, domdiantonio8.

I can only imagine the difficult position you might be in if you're having to file a claim on your iOS device.As you have mentioned the 2 most common places to locate the IMEI number would be on the device itself or the computer used to sync/backup that device.

The following Knowledge Base article offers up one other place you might be able to find the IMEI of your iPhone, which would be on the original box:

Find the serial number and other information for your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Packaging

If you still have your device's original packaging, find your serial number and IMEI/MEID printed on the barcode label.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Kind Regards,

Pedro.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.