Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I share an appleID with my wife and songs she order download to my ipod. I have shut that off but how do I get the songs I don't want off my ipod without deleting from the cloud also?

My wife and I share an apple ID. Songs she orders have been downloading to my iPod. I have disassociated my iPod from the cloud to prevent future automatic downloads but I can't figure out how to remove the unwanted songs already on my iPod without deleting them from the cloud.

iPod touch (4th generation), iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 29, 2015 1:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2015 1:21 PM

Just delete them from the Music app of your iPod, That will not delete them from iCloud. If you do not want them to show in the music app with a cloud icon by them after deleting the songs go to Settings.iTunes and App Store and turn off Show All.

2 replies

I share an appleID with my wife and songs she order download to my ipod. I have shut that off but how do I get the songs I don't want off my ipod without deleting from the cloud also?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.