Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I put a different sim in my iphone that isn't the same network as my phone, now activate iphone is coming up and it's asking for my apple ID but i don't know this or my password. Can anyone help me?

is there a way to activate your iPhone if you don't know your password or apple ID?

iPhone 5c, iOS 7

Posted on Jun 29, 2015 11:42 AM

1 reply

Jun 29, 2015 12:13 PM in response to Ffionsmith

If you can't remember your id nor password, and these pages don't help : Recovering a forgotten iTunes Store account name - Apple Support and How to find your Apple ID - Apple Support, then you could try going to an Apple Store or contacting iTunes Support and see if they can/will remove the phone from your account - they are likely to want to see proof of ownership e.g. original receipt with its serial number on it before they might help

I put a different sim in my iphone that isn't the same network as my phone, now activate iphone is coming up and it's asking for my apple ID but i don't know this or my password. Can anyone help me?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.