Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adobe CC 2015 upgrade asking for OS 10.9 or higher.

Hi,

Adobe CC 2015 upgrade is asking me for OS 10.9 or higher. (I'm on 10.8.5.)

10.9 is not available anymore (or is it somewhere?).

The reviews of 10.10 are so bad that I don't want to download it.

What should I do?

Thanks!

Chris.

iMac (21.5-inch Late 2009), OS 10.8.5

Posted on Jun 29, 2015 11:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2015 11:20 AM

Upgrade to 10.10 or don't upgrade CC would seem to be your choices.

10.10 is faster and more stable than 10.9, no idea why you want to stay out of date.

7 replies

Jun 29, 2015 12:38 PM in response to Krissserz

You can find horrible ratings on any OS ever released, Mac or Windows. It's also a known fact in the business world that dissatisfied customers are much more likely to make their feelings known than those who are not. There isn't a single release of the Mac OS or its updates that didn't generate numerous posts here of how bad "OS xxx" is.

I've been using Yosemite since 10.10.1. It is much faster than Mavericks, or any other OS before it. You do need at least 4 GB of RAM for reasonable performance. 8 GB or more would be preferable. The only thing to get used to, more than anything else, is the overall change of the desktop look. After using iOS 7 for quite some time on my iPad (and now iOS 8), it wasn't a big deal to me to see Yosemite with the same look. Nor was it a surprise.

Adobe CC 2015 upgrade asking for OS 10.9 or higher.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.