Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Won't turn on ipad mini and what to do? I'm sure this is garbage!

Just recently brought a ipad mini from a owner off facebook. And it doesn't turned on. Went to walmart got a ONN brand usb cord for it.. It's been charging for 10 mins now and it's still not on. I am very angry and ****** off that I offically hate Apple Products. She even provided me her apple ID and pw... which obviously no one would ever do that for someone else. and NOTHING WORKS. She blocked me on FB. And I'm pretty sure the ipad mini is garbage now!

iPad Mini

Posted on Jun 29, 2015 1:53 PM

12 replies

Jun 29, 2015 2:31 PM in response to sparksd

Hate Apple products in general anyways. Did that and still don't know. Don't wanna waste more money for a apple charger for the ipad mini. Brought a cheap *** ONN brand from walmart. And yes she did show me that it works. But somehow it's not turning on. And of course if you charged a dead ipad mini, it should show you the icon red battery

Jun 29, 2015 2:33 PM in response to sparksd

Who wouldn't want to buy a Apple product if anyone sells it. Correct? Bet you would buy some Apple **** too if someone sells it. And the answer for you question, of course I did check it before buying it! If I have the same problem like other vendor's, and your not helping. Just don't comment and sit your *** there and read comments. Thanks!

Won't turn on ipad mini and what to do? I'm sure this is garbage!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.