Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Repeated Logic Board Failure - Coincidence or Something More?

I have an early 2011 15" MBP, and three weeks ago my logic board failed. When I got my computer back I was also told they replaced my hard drive and display as well. Fortunately my mac's part of the recall, so the cost is covered. I've had the computer back two weeks and once again the replaced logic board has failed. Honestly what are the odds that the replacement board would go so quickly? I'm starting to worry that there may be something more serious wrong with the computer causing a brand new part to fail so quickly. So much of my work requires me to be on my computer at home, that I can't afford to be sending this thing out for a week to be repaired all the time. Has anyone else had repeated failure of the logic board? If so did you eventually get it working, or was it a constant uphill battle?

MacBook Pro (15-inch Early 2011)

Posted on Jun 29, 2015 2:00 PM

There are no replies.

Repeated Logic Board Failure - Coincidence or Something More?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.