Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my home sharing button sudenly disappeared from second computer?

bough new pc, installed iTunes, enabled home sharing, could not share. Now home sharing button on new pc has disappeared??? Help!

Posted on Jun 29, 2015 12:33 PM

2 replies

Jul 1, 2015 11:39 AM in response to rolandfromexeter

Hello rolandfromexeter,

I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with iTunes on your new computer. If you are having issues setting up or connecting to Home Sharing, you may find the information and troubleshooting steps outlined in the following articles helpful:

Use Home Sharing to share iTunes content with other devices on your home network - Apple Support

Get help with Home Sharing - Apple Support

Sincerely,

- Brendan

Jul 1, 2015 2:41 PM in response to brenden dv

I had the same problem today with my new macbook. Homesharing is still there but somehow is turned off in the update. On mac and pc go to preferences under file for pc and under iTunes on mac. Then click sharing preferences on both computers and check share library on local network. This fixed my problem and took three advisors to figure it out. Hope this helps!

my home sharing button sudenly disappeared from second computer?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.