Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have had our apple tower router for about 3 years. Today it is not working . Have reset but still not working.

Our apple tower router quit connecting to internet today..I have reset it with no luck. Any suggestions?

iPad 2, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 29, 2015 3:12 PM

2 replies

Jun 29, 2015 4:38 PM in response to 18h0les

The Apple Tower router only has been on the market 2years.. but it sounds like it died..

When you say quit connecting to the internet.. are any lights on?

Is the ethernet connectivity light on, on both the main modem and the Airport?

It must be for connection to take place. Apple routers have poor WAN connectivity.. for some reason it can drop out that WAN port.

Other issues abound but my recommendation is .. assuming you have some applecare take it back to apple for replacement.

If you are over 2years old.. and no applecare on a computer or appletv then sorry but you will need to see if another router can get you going.. the Airport might still work ok for wireless.

Tell me make and model of the main router??

Is the Airport bridged or router?

I have had our apple tower router for about 3 years. Today it is not working . Have reset but still not working.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.