Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

bootcamp windows software support

hi guys

when i install windows into my mac using bootcamp when i download the windows software support its tell me "error occurred while saving windows software support" i try to download it from direct links but i cant find any thing can you help me ?

😀 i hope you will help me

MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2014), OS X Yosemite (10.10)

Posted on Jun 29, 2015 6:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2016 3:12 AM

From System requirements to install Windows on your Mac using Boot Camp - Apple Support, you need to use BCA.

Please ensure you meet the Requirements for Software Update Service - Apple Support.

Search for any apple.com entries in /etc/hosts or /private/etc/hosts which indicates that your DNS entries may have been corrupted and/or hijacked. Use BCA and just use the Download Software option and test.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 15, 2016 3:12 AM in response to miero200085

From System requirements to install Windows on your Mac using Boot Camp - Apple Support, you need to use BCA.

Please ensure you meet the Requirements for Software Update Service - Apple Support.

Search for any apple.com entries in /etc/hosts or /private/etc/hosts which indicates that your DNS entries may have been corrupted and/or hijacked. Use BCA and just use the Download Software option and test.

bootcamp windows software support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.