Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Match Error Message

I've been trying to update my Match but it keeps coming up with an error message that says "Could not complete iTunes Store request. The store may be busy."

I have tried turning it off and back on, but now I can't even see any of my music. Where did it go?!!!???????

My internet connection is working properly, and I can click on the iTunes store just fine, but now my music has all disappeared and I can't get it back without encountering the error message time and time again.

Can anyone help me with this? Any tips? Or similar problems?

Thank you

User uploaded file

Posted on Jun 29, 2015 3:39 PM

1 reply

Jun 29, 2015 4:15 PM in response to stufurowntrky

I have fixed the problem, though I don't know what I did specifically to get it up and running again.

My best guess is my personal information did not match up. I recently moved, and it could have been that my iTunes store account was still connected to my old address in the billing information, and I had since changed the address associated with my credit card.

I suppose just make sure all your ducks are in a row and that everything matches up with your information. I entered another email address, logged out and back in a few times and just when I thought it was doomed, all my music appeared before me! Guess it just takes a good fiddling around before everything comes back.

PHWEW.

iTunes Match Error Message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.