Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can I use a lighting to USB cable and a USB power adapter MD810LL/A to charge an iPhone 6?

Can I use a lighting to USB cable and a USB power adapter MD810LL/A to charge an iPhone 6? I'll buy an Iphone 6 (a friend of mine will buy it for me in Dubai and bring it to Argentina, where iPhones are not available) and I want to use the power adapter that I use with my old iPhone 3 now in Argentina.

Also, I'm trying to know if model A1586 will work over LTE network from Movistar, here in Buenos Aires.

Thanks. Mariana.

iPhone 6

Posted on Jun 29, 2015 4:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2015 4:24 PM

Any Apple USB adapter can charge an iPhone 6. The A1586 is a worldwide phone, but Argentina does not have any partner carriers, so you would have to ask Movistar if they support LTE on the phone.

4 replies

Jun 29, 2015 5:46 PM in response to Lawrence Finch

Laurence: Thanks again. I saw that, but I thought that it could be added. You really saved me to make a big mistake. I hope that Apple sell the iPhones again in Argentina soon, so that we can buy their products directly here, in stead of depending on friends to buy them abroad.

I will continue using my old 9 (but loyal) iPhone 3 more time, until someone could bring it from USA.

Many thanks again, Mariana.

can I use a lighting to USB cable and a USB power adapter MD810LL/A to charge an iPhone 6?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.