Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

imessage won't get android messages on my mac book pro and it used to

I used to be able to sync my iMessages across all of my devices; macbook pro, iphone 5s. I got all of my messages in either place regardless of sender's format (ios or android). I had to do a total factory reset of my iphone and when it was reset, I was no longer sync'd. When I tried to recreate the sync, I now can only receive ios sent messages on my macbook.

I'm pretty sure it's a simple setting that I need to change, but I'm not sure which setting and on which device.

Please help!

Thanks,

Laurie

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Mid 2014), OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Jun 29, 2015 5:42 PM

8 replies

Jun 29, 2015 8:48 PM in response to Linc Davis

Well, that was information that I didn't know and interesting, but I don't think it addresses my issue. The settings in the article are all matching with my setting. I AM receiving texts through Continuity/Handoff, but only from IOS/iPhone users. My android family/friends only show up on my iPhone. They used to pop up on my macbook as well and now they don't.

Other suggestions?

imessage won't get android messages on my mac book pro and it used to

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.