Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 6 plus has been restarting by itself at first it was because of that one "power text" but now it does it randomly

I can be using a app or having a call & it just restarts by itself it's been happening a lot sometimes even more that 3 times a day & i don't know if my phone messed up because when the "power text" was out a lot of my friends would sent me that so my phome would restart & now I don't get those texts anymore & it does it by itself

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 29, 2015 7:44 PM

1 reply

Jul 1, 2015 2:19 PM in response to Iselaa

Hello Iselaa,

I'm sorry to hear you have been having these issues with your iPhone. If you are having issues with your iPhone freezing or restarting, you may find the information and troubleshooting steps outlined in the following articles helpful, up to and including contacting Apple Support directly if necessary:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond or doesn't turn on - Apple Support

If your iOS device restarts or displays the Apple logo unexpectedly - Apple Support

Sincerely,

- Brenden

My iPhone 6 plus has been restarting by itself at first it was because of that one "power text" but now it does it randomly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.