Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I bought my iMac recently, the Apple Store tech transferred all my old MS WORD (.doc) documents to the iMac. I can open all my .doc files in Pages, but, when I try to update a continuing document, I can't "save" my new work. What's wrong?

When I bought an iMac recently, the tech transferred all my old MS WORD (.doc) documents to the new computer, and I can open them in Pages. However, when I try to add info to continuing documents (like a summary med record), It shows up in Pages and I can print the document, BUT I cannot save it the usual way of just hitting "save." What am I doing wrong?

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Jun 29, 2015 10:14 PM

There are no replies.

When I bought my iMac recently, the Apple Store tech transferred all my old MS WORD (.doc) documents to the iMac. I can open all my .doc files in Pages, but, when I try to update a continuing document, I can't "save" my new work. What's wrong?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.