Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why everytime I buy INR 60 /- is being debited for account verification ? and it says my computer is not registered ? why ?

Why everytime I buy INR 60 /- is being debited for account verification ? and it says my computer is not registered ? why ?

iPhone 5

Posted on Jun 29, 2015 8:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2015 10:42 PM

Each time that you add or change your credit card details on your iTunes account a small temporary store holding charge (i.e. Rs 60) may be applied to check that the card details are correct and valid and that it's registered to exactly the same name and address as on your iTunes account - your card issuer should remove it from your card within a few days or so.

Store holding charge : About payment card authorization holds in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

By 'not registered' do you mean 'not authorised' ? If you do then you can authorise your account via the Store > Authorise This Computer menu option

User uploaded file

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 29, 2015 10:42 PM in response to Alexpachi

Each time that you add or change your credit card details on your iTunes account a small temporary store holding charge (i.e. Rs 60) may be applied to check that the card details are correct and valid and that it's registered to exactly the same name and address as on your iTunes account - your card issuer should remove it from your card within a few days or so.

Store holding charge : About payment card authorization holds in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

By 'not registered' do you mean 'not authorised' ? If you do then you can authorise your account via the Store > Authorise This Computer menu option

User uploaded file

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.