Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changing iTunes Store country and iCloud movies

I've shifted from UK to New Zealand and have changed my iTunes Store country to match. So far this is working ok, but I cannot access my old purchased movies.

I can go to the iTunes Store and repurchase a movie, and the store recognises this and lets me download for free, but when in the UK store I can see all purchased movies and stream them, this appears to not be possible anymore. So how can I restore access to my streamed/iCloud movies?

Once that part of the problem is solved, I'd also like to be able to access the same movies using Family Sharing. Most of the movies were purchased for my 7 year old daughter, and she has her own iPad now, but cannot get at her movies.

iPad, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 29, 2015 10:48 PM

1 reply

Jun 29, 2015 11:29 PM in response to jdswain

Some more information that may help:

I purchased and downloaded a movie on the NZ store, then deleted it. It shows with a cloud icon. This is what I'd like to have for the UK movies.

I repurchased a move (original UK, repurchase NZ) and downloaded it completely. It was playable and I wasn't charged. I then deleted it, but no cloud icon, it's not accessible any more.

Changing iTunes Store country and iCloud movies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.