Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unable to add photo to Craigslist add?

When posting an add on Craigslist I could not add photos. I dragged photos to add photos icon but they did not show up on the add. I gave up and posted without photos. Help please.

MacBook Air, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Jun 29, 2015 9:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 9:03 AM

Two methods that work:

1: Instead of dragging, use the Craiglist "Add Images" button which is in the same box to which you would drag a photo. It opens a file selection dialog and you can click on Photos in the Media section of the left sidebar.

2: Open Photos and use the File menu Export item and export a copy of the photo to your desktop. From there you can then drag the photo into Craigslist.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 30, 2015 9:03 AM in response to tiffin2010

Two methods that work:

1: Instead of dragging, use the Craiglist "Add Images" button which is in the same box to which you would drag a photo. It opens a file selection dialog and you can click on Photos in the Media section of the left sidebar.

2: Open Photos and use the File menu Export item and export a copy of the photo to your desktop. From there you can then drag the photo into Craigslist.

unable to add photo to Craigslist add?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.