Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I recently switched my iPhone language to German to send a text message in that language then switched it back to English. Now whenever I want to send a text message the German keyboard appears even though I switched languages. What to do?

I recently switched my iPhone language from English to German to write a text message in that language, and then switched back to English. Now whenever I want to write a text message the German keyboard appears even though I switched back to English. What to do? Has anyone else encountered this problem and solved it? Any help would be appreciated.

iPhone 5, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 29, 2015 9:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 5:21 AM

You could go to settings/general/keyboard and remove the German keyboard.

2 replies

I recently switched my iPhone language to German to send a text message in that language then switched it back to English. Now whenever I want to send a text message the German keyboard appears even though I switched languages. What to do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.