Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I made a purchase on my debit card couple of days back and I don't know what's wrong with AppStore it keeps declining my payment method even if I put another card information it does the same so please kindly look into this matter I'm facing this problem

i made a purchase on AppStore couple of days back but I don't know something went wrong it didn't accept the payment method which I have used several times on appstore have purchased a lot of apps on this card before but this time it keeps declining my card information and keeps telling me again and again try another payment method ans I have tried another payment method but it does the same so please kindly look into this matter and yake me out from this coz I can't download anything from AppStore and it feels like **** without AppStore iPhone is ****

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 29, 2015 9:42 PM

2 replies

Jun 30, 2015 1:17 AM in response to Mashudshahid

Now apple don't support to pay from debit card instead of this you need to use credit card or other method to purchase here is the list of available purchase medium

• Credit cards
  • Content codes
  • Store credit, including iTunes Store Gift Cards, Gift Certificates, and Allowances
  • ClickandBuy
  • PayEase
  • PayPal
  • UnionPay (requires SMS PIN for setup)

to learn more about payment system

Payment methods you can use in the iTunes Store, Mac App Store, App Store, and iBooks Store - Apple Support

I made a purchase on my debit card couple of days back and I don't know what's wrong with AppStore it keeps declining my payment method even if I put another card information it does the same so please kindly look into this matter I'm facing this problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.