Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am being ask to verify my account but I need to find out what purchase was made

I Am being asked to verify my account because my card was declined but I haven't made a purchase. I can't figure out how to see what purchase was made until after it is paid! Help!!

Posted on Jun 29, 2015 10:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2015 11:10 PM

If you have a card on your account then it needs to be valid, a 'declined' message doesn't necessarily mean that anything has been purchased.

To view your account's purchase history : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

To view/change your payment details (do you get the 'none' option so that you can remove the card ?) : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 29, 2015 11:10 PM in response to Cholcomb81

If you have a card on your account then it needs to be valid, a 'declined' message doesn't necessarily mean that anything has been purchased.

To view your account's purchase history : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

To view/change your payment details (do you get the 'none' option so that you can remove the card ?) : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

I am being ask to verify my account but I need to find out what purchase was made

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.