Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iv'e tried all the tips provided If you can’t send or receive email on your Mac. No solution. My mail app is empty. Please help

I'm using OSX Yosemite Version 10.10.3 on my Mac. Recently my imail app stopped working at the same time I was having problems with signing into Google Chrome. Eventually I ended up with no mail at all either sent or new. So for the moment I'm stuck using gmail, however I need to access my folders in imail. Can anyone suggest how to fix this problem. Internet connection is working and Connection Doctor shows connection and login to server working.

Posted on Jun 29, 2015 11:38 PM

7 replies

Jul 9, 2015 9:09 PM in response to walkera1

I'm having the same issue. After I tried all Apple's troubleshooting and updated my system, deleted my account and re-entered it, my mail magically reappeared. However, like you I don't have any of my folders that were on there. No prior mail either from before it stopped working. I still can't get mail by clicking on the "get mail" button. Its very frustrating. I've finally resorted back to getting online and sending emails from the actual hotmail website.

Iv'e tried all the tips provided If you can’t send or receive email on your Mac. No solution. My mail app is empty. Please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.