Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'd like to buy the soundtrack of Frozen in english, but i can't, because on the italian store that soundtrack is ONLY in italian. Can someone help me, or i have to buy it from a store in uk?

I'd like to buy the soundtrack of Frozen in english, but i can't, because on the italian store that soundtrack is ONLY in italian. Can someone help me, or i have to buy it from a store in uk? Moreover, why this article on the english store costs 6 pounds and on the italian store costs 20 euros?

Windows 7

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 12:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 1:21 AM

You can try requesting that it be added to the Italian store (you can't use the UK iTunes store unless you are here in the UK with a UK billing address on your account), but unless the rights-holder agrees to it then Apple won't be able to sell it there : http://www.apple.com/feedback/itunes.html

If it's available on other music purchase download sites that you have access to, or if you can find a store with the CD (you can copy CDs via your computer's iTunes), then that will probably be the better option (and a quicker way to get it).

In terms of prices of items in the store, they are set by the rights-holder/content providers.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 30, 2015 1:21 AM in response to egigol

You can try requesting that it be added to the Italian store (you can't use the UK iTunes store unless you are here in the UK with a UK billing address on your account), but unless the rights-holder agrees to it then Apple won't be able to sell it there : http://www.apple.com/feedback/itunes.html

If it's available on other music purchase download sites that you have access to, or if you can find a store with the CD (you can copy CDs via your computer's iTunes), then that will probably be the better option (and a quicker way to get it).

In terms of prices of items in the store, they are set by the rights-holder/content providers.

I'd like to buy the soundtrack of Frozen in english, but i can't, because on the italian store that soundtrack is ONLY in italian. Can someone help me, or i have to buy it from a store in uk?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.