Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Podcast was rejected - Cant re-submit feed

Hello,

I am trying to figure out why my podcast was rejected. This is my first podcast so I triple checked everything. As far as I know I am meeting all of the guidelines, and we are not in violation of any of the rules. Can someone review to see if they can tell why we were rejected. We thought it might be because of the music in the podcast, but the music was written and recorded by one of the hosts, and it is not copy-written. The feed is:

http://480corecast.com/category/podcast/feed/

Also we tried to re-submit the feed, but iTunes won't let us because it says the feed has already been submitted. Is there any way to have the feed re-submitted for review again?

Thank you,

Eric

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 12:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 1:49 AM

The most likely reason is that the Store is concerned that you are using copyright music. You will need to mention in the main description that the music is written and performed by the contributor. To get round the bug in the ststem which is telling you that the podcast has already been submitted you will need to change the title slightly - for example add 'podcast' on the end - you can remove it once accepted. You should also change the 'link' tag to something else - again, you can change it back once accepted.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 30, 2015 1:49 AM in response to Ottoman86

The most likely reason is that the Store is concerned that you are using copyright music. You will need to mention in the main description that the music is written and performed by the contributor. To get round the bug in the ststem which is telling you that the podcast has already been submitted you will need to change the title slightly - for example add 'podcast' on the end - you can remove it once accepted. You should also change the 'link' tag to something else - again, you can change it back once accepted.

Podcast was rejected - Cant re-submit feed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.