Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i use Bluetooth on my ip6 to transfer picture to portable photo printer found in small stores?

Hi all,

I use my IP6 to take pictures of various products in work and on occasion i need to print them. We have a local photo printing service that use Bluetooth/ USB/ CD ROM/ memory cards as input methods to standalone printer. the picture is display and you order the one required. I tried for the first time to send picture via Bluetooth to the machine and couldn't. I had to sync ip6 to laptop and drag and drop to USB and bring into store. A pain.

Am i doing something wrong? is there a setting i need to activate? This is my first IP and have up until this used Android HTC model and this is possible with them. Help please. Thanks all.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 30, 2015 2:11 AM

There are no replies.

How do i use Bluetooth on my ip6 to transfer picture to portable photo printer found in small stores?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.